After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to prepare financial reports for business entities based on current Global Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GGAAP).
- Able to prepare management reports based on accounting knowledge to support planning, controlling, and decision-making.
- Able to analyze financial statements, management reports, business and control risks and give recommendation to improve effectiveness of entities’ financial performance.
- Able to organize audit field work in accordance to Global Generally Accepted Auditing Standard (GGAAS).
- Able to analyze and give recommendations to improve the effectiveness of accounting information system.
- Able to conduct analysis of managerial finance for planning and decision making in the company.
- Able to evaluate investment decision to produce a strategic decision in a company or advisory to clients.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE